Monday, November 17, 2008

Oscar de le Hoya Comments on Dream Match

HBO Boxing is bringing the year to an end with a clash of Champions as Oscar de la Hoya meets the Pride of the Philippines, Manny Pacquiao. The Golden took time out of his rigorous training session today to answer questions from the press about the upcoming Dream Match with Manny Pacquiao.
“Never in my wildest dream did I think I would fight Manny Pacquiao, I never thought I would fight em” Oscar stated. de la Hoya has been training hard in Big Bear California getting ready for the HBO Pay Per View. Oscar is down to 145 lbs and says he feels comfortable at that wait. When asked how his training is going The Golden Boy Stated, “No distractions up here I’m eating breathing and sleeping Manny Pacquiao” . The HBO Pay per view will be broadcast live from the Mgm Grand in Las Vegas on Dec 6th. The Golden Boys last fight at this weight was in 2001 when he defeated Arturo Gatti in the fifth round.

No comments: